Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

It's a Pass!


Good morning,

Today's card was made for a work colleague, who required a card for her neice who passed her driving test. I made this card quite a while ago but just haven't got round to posting it.

Friends and family often pass their cards on to me so that I can recycle embellishments and ribbons from them and this one caught my attention as it was so perfect for the occasion. I used a fine line black pen just to lengthen her hair a bit and I think I just about got away with it if you don't look too closely!

Image: Sourced from an old card given to me by a friend to recycle
Digital Design Papers: Bella Gypsy ()
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Embellishments: Button and twine from my craft stash
Tools: Crafts Too You Die (Fence), Die-Namics Die (Photocorners)
Sentiment: 'Nichola' created on the computer using 'Constantia' font

3 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Donna. The 'recycled' image looks great with her hair extensions. I love the papers and wonderful layout too.
Sue xx

Catherine said...

Such a fun card Donna ! Love your colouring... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chris Dring said...

Wow! Way to recycle card parts! This is great!