Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Fabulous Fashion Step Card


Good morning,

I’ve always wanted the Katy Sue Designs Fabulous Fashion and Fabulous Shoes CD’s but didn’t originally purchase them as I couldn’t justify the cost at £24.99 each. Imagine my delight when I recently discovered them for sale on a FB craft selling website…£18 for the two! These little beauties are normally snapped up pretty quick and I’m so happy that I was able to get them.

Craft time seems to be a bit scarce at the minute, hence why you have recently been seeing a few more cards on my blog using pre-coloured images. Although the image on this card was pre-coloured I’ve used my Promarkers over the top just to add a little extra depth of colour and shading.

Digital Image: Katy Sue Designs (Fabulous Fashion CD)
Digital Papers: Carol Clarke (Gingham) and Bella Gypsy - Yellow Polka Dot (Absolutely Everything)
Embellishments: Ribbon and pearls from my craft stash
Tools: Cheery Lynn Designs (Step Card #1 Die), Carl Craft Flower Punch
Sentiment: 'Happy Birthday' created on the computer using 'Calamity Jane' font

11 comments:

Sue said...

This is such a gorgeous card Donna. The image is so beautiful, the shading you have added looks so effective and I love the pretty papers.
hugs Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oohs love it Donna.
The papers and image is perfect and great choice to use on a stepper card
Hugs Kelly
I have candy on my blog, if you would like to pop by http://kelly-lloyd.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/summer-candy-giveaway.html

Eve said...

Good morning Donna/Mary Poppins!!! LOL!!
I've got that CD!! The last card that I made I forgot to take photos though :-(
What a brilliant idea to over colour with Promarkers - must try that;-)
Your card is beautiful - as usual and I love the background paper.
I hope you have a fabulous day.
xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty sweetie gorgeous colour so soft and delicate hugs Pops x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful stepper card design Donna and lovely colour theme too. I have this CD but not the shoe one, they are great though.
Lorraine

Catherine said...

It's always nice to grab a bargain Donna ! Love your card, the image and the soft colours are gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness this is so stunning Donna!! Really love the colors on this and your center stair step design too!! Lovely touches here!! HUGS :)

Mrs A. said...

What a Snip those cd 's were. Love your card and how you have used your pens to just tickle the images a tad. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Donna! fabulous image and design, love the font you have used for the sentiment too!
Hugs
Wendy xx

catherine said...

Hi Donna and firstly so very sorry for not having been around visiting much lately . Wow you got a bargain there and have made a superb card. These are wonderful designs and your colours are so pretty. Hope everything is ok with you all
x catherine

marlene said...

This is one classy card you have made, lovely!