Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Wedding Bunting


Good morning,

One of my work colleagues recently got married and prior to the wedding she bought a white whicker basket for guests to put wedding cards in.

She asked me if I could make some bunting for it and this is what I came up with. I was really pleased with the end result, it turned out much better than I imagined it would.


This is a photo of bunting and basket which was taken at the reception venue by the official wedding photographer...Love Captured Photography


Design Papers: Paper pad provided by the bride (from HobbyCraft...I think), Burlap Paper (Freebie Download)
Embellishments: Doilies, Twine and Heart Pegs from The Range and HobbyCraft
Tools: Cricut Expression to cut the lettering

8 comments:

Catherine said...

This looks so beautiful Donna ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The bunting looks great Donna, I like the hessian background and dainty doilies together.
Lorraine

catherine said...

This is just fabulous Donna and you have done your friend so proud with this piece for her wedding.
x catherine

Jacee said...

It looks lovely Donna, what a great idea!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Gorgeous bunting Donna - love the cute pegs.
Might need to 'borrow' this idea for my son's wedding in September.
Debs xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous bunting Donna and what a clever idea!! :) HUGS

Chris Dring said...

Donna, this is really beautiful! What a great idea!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous. I just love the colours too x