Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Engagement Card


Good morning,

I hope you’ve all had a good start to the week, we've had rain and the weather has been pretty naff despite summer being declared official over the weekend!

I'm sharing an Engagement card I recently made. I couldn't resist these rather cute little critters from one of the LOTV art pads. I bought these pads a while ago but only found them recently when I was looking for something else. I love finding hidden treasures when I least expect to, its like having new craft stash to play with all over again!

Pre-Coloured Image: Lily of the Valley Art Pad (Jack, Patch & Puss)
Digital Design Papers: Melstampz (Tiny White Stamped Hearts)
Card Stock: SU! (Real Red)
Embellishments: Ribbons and Doilies from my craft stash
Sentiment: Created on the computer using 'Tempus Sans ITC' font

13 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the image and pretty design.
hugs Sue xx

Catherine said...

Awww... Your card is so sweet Donna ! Love that image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pop's Cards said...

Super cute sweetie I found a box of promarkers yesterday while looking for some foam pads result :0) I too love finding hidden treasures, got them out to have a good play later, hugs Pops x

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful, precious card...sure they will love it!

Jacee said...

How cute! what an adorable design Donna!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Donna - adorable image and I love the doily.
Debs xx

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! Now how precious is that image?!! Really love the soft coloring on it and your really sweet design for such a special occasion! Congrats to the happy couple!! :) HUGS

Eve said...

Hi Donna
your card is just stunning as usual - perfect in every way!

In answer to your question about paper creator I am sitting on my purse until pay day - BUT you and Jacee are making it VERY DIFFICULT for me!!! LOL!!
I am now looking at your blogs with one eye open!!
Hope you have a fab week.
xx

Diane said...

How adorable Donna, what fun papers, doilies and framed image.

Hugs Diane

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Donna, adorable image!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chris Dring said...

What a beautiful card and such an adorable image!

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.i love your fab paper and doiles and the cute image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely cards since I was here last Donna. This super sweet engagement card using these two cute characters is fabulous. Love how you have used the doilies too. It's taking me longer than I thought to catch up from being away for only a week, two craft fairs to do tomorrow and Saturday and then I can relax a bit.
Lorraine