Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

Proud of You


Good morning my lovelies, welcome to a very wet, raininy and thundery Saturday! Spare a thought for my hubby and daughter who have gone to the Colonel's review of the Trooping of the Colour in London...I have a feeling they are going to get very wet!

I was recently asked to make a 'So Proud of You' card for a couple who are both doiung really in their respective work careers. After much umming and aaahing about which image to use I finally decided on these rather cute little love owls from the DigiStamp Boutique. I kept the design fairly simple and the heart papers from Bella Gypsy are so lush!

Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique (Love Owls)
Digital Design Papers: Bella Gypsy (Fell For you)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Crumb Cake)
Embellishments: Ribbon and Pearls from my craft stash
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities (Lacey Circles),
Poppy Stamps Die (Simple Banner)
Sentiment: Created on the computer using Cinnamon Cake font

13 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Your image is a perfect choice and the whole card is lovely. Proud of you! It's yicky here too... xx

Dotty Jo said...

Totally adorable! Jo x

Mrs A. said...

Cute owls and perfect for you card . Hugs Mrs a.

Christine L said...

Such a perfect image to fit the required sentiment... and oooh to the lovely colouring! I think I have that image tucked away, and now will have to print and colour it as you've given me impetus!

Hugs
Christine x

Catherine said...

Your card is so so sweet Donna ! I love your colouring ! Love the colours you have chosen too ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

aw love this donna.fabulous cute owls and your colouring and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

fabulous card Donna and love the added bunting. Hope they have a great day despite the weather
x catherine

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet! A gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

Christine L said...

Gorgeous colouring of the lovely image and fabulous paper choice Donna!

Now... was just wondering did you get my email yesterday? I sent it to the link on your blog...

Hugs
Christine x

gail said...

Cute card, love the image and papers. Gail x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fabulous card, Donna! Love cute image, your gorgeous coloring and design. hugs, Helena

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love the very cute image and fab design.

Donna x

rosie said...

gorgeous image. love the colours. such fab papers too x