Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

DigiStamp Boutique...Blooming Lovely


Happy Saturday my lovelies...the sun is shining and I think today will be a good day for lounging in the garden in the hammock, reading my book.

If you're interested in what I'm currently reading it's a totally inspirational book written by ex 3-Day eventer Claire Lomas and its called 'Finding My Feet' This lady is absolutely amazing and you may remember her from when she became the first person to complete the London Marathon in 2012 wearing a bionic suit.

Sooooo, onto today's make.  I'm sharing a card I've made using one of these gorgeous Blooming Lovely images from the DigiStamp Boutique they're perfect for the occasion which was for a 60th birthday card and I couldn't resist using lilac and pink on this card...such a pretty combination of colours and perfectly girly.

Digital Image & Sentiment: DigiStamp Boutique (Blooming Lovely Set)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Lavender Lace & Pretty in Pink)
Embellishments: Ribbon, Ribbon Slider, Flowers and Stickles (Stardust) from my craft stash
Tools: Hougie board, Embossilicious Folder (Florabunda), Die-namics Die (Simply Scallops Medium)
Sentiment: Number 60 created on the computer using Harrington font

15 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love how you have matched the colours of the embellished flowers to the flowers on your image

Sharon x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Donna, love the pretty image and colours and fab layout...enjoy your time in the garden reading, sounds lovely!
Wendy xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the pretty image and such a beautiful colour scheme. The embossing looks fabulous too.
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the image and pretty colour scheme.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Sooo beautiful Donna. A gorgeous colour scheme and gorgeous style. Thank you...Sally-Ann xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

I love your card, Donn! Beautiful image, fine colors and details. The glitter on edge and background looks beautifully. Have a nice weekend. hugs, Helena

Mrs A. said...

Those little flower embellishments are so pretty. Brilliant how you have coloured the image to exactly match.
Have just finished reading John Grishams lastest novel.
Hugs Mrs A.

Desire Fourie said...

Just pure delight Donna.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the image and beautiful design.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Donna, so pretty! I have these image but not had a play yet, you have inspired me now!
Helen x

catherine said...

Fabulous card Donna. Lovely image and colours. Enjoy your book
x catherine

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is amazing, hugs Pops x x x

Shelly said...

Hi Donna, how are you? It's been so long since I've done any blogging or crafting, I have lost touch with everyone! Your card is gorgeous, very pretty and girly! The book you're reading sounds just up my street, will have to get a copy! Thanks for telling me about it. Hugs, Shelly x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, this is pretty! LOVE xx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Donna, I love the colours & the ribbon & flowers finish it off perfectly :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx