Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Celebration Card


Good morning me lovelies, hope you've all had a good week and managed to enjoy the beautiful sunny weather if you're here in the UK. It has cooled down considerably today though so at least I can crack on and get a few things done.

I made this card for my niece who has just finished her exams for a 3 year marketing degree at Lancaster University. We're so very proud of her and I wanted to make her a little card to help her celebrate the summer break before her graduation in July.

I've used this gorgeous silhouette image from the DigiStamp Boutique and used it as a background on the card.  I just arranged the duplicated images in Publisher on an A6 sized template until I was happy with the pattern and then printed directly onto my card stock.

The DigiStamp Boutique are currently offering 40% off all Christmas images at the moment and the you can find them here in the boutique.

Update on my blog signature...
Thank you to everyone who left advice...it appears to have sorted itself out now...panic over...and breath!

Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique (Black Florals 3)
Card Stock: SU! (Crumb Cake)
Embellishments: Ribbon, ribbon slider and pearls from my craft stash
Tools: MS Punch (Monarch Butterfly), Die-namics Die (Bracket Edge Duo)
Sentiment: TLC (old freebie)

9 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Donna ! So stylish ! Love it ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

XxJULESxX said...

Wonderful card Donna love it!

Sue said...

Wonderful card Donna. I love the elegant design and fabulous sentiment.
Well done to your niece too.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oooooh - truly gorgeous Donna. I love it...thank you sooo much...Sally-Ann xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So elegant card! Lovely design.
hugs, Helena

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love the beautiful design.

Donna x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Super stylish, love the butterfly details x

catherine said...

this is such a fabulous card Donna and I'm sure she will just love it and know how proud you all feel of her. Congratultions to her
x catherine

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Donna, this is just a stunning monochromatic creation. It also has a lovely dramatic feel.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}