Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Passion for Promarkers #239...MonoChrome


Good morning you lovely lot,

I hope you've had a good start to the week...I've seriously got to stop wishing the time away and longing for weekends...whoever invented work is a person I dislike very much lol!

Anyhoo, I'm here to give you details of our new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this week we've gone all MONOCHROME!

I'm not particularly good at working out different colour tones in black and white so I've gone with a spring theme of Yellow and I've used this uber cute little chick who is a recent new release from this weeks sponsor DigiStamp Boutique.

Sally-Ann is offering the winner of this challenge a £10 gift voucher to spend in the boutique.

Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique (For You Quacky)
Digital Design Papers: Sweet Shoppe Designs (12x12 Masks #1)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: Coordinations
Embellishments: Ribbon, Buttons and Pearls from my craft stash
Sentiment: TLC

14 comments:

Catherine said...

Awww... This is so so cute Donna ! I so love this little duck ! What a darling little face !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Good morning to you too sweet Donna! Oh my, this card put a big smile on my face! Such a cute,adorable and colorful card!! Love it! Hope all is well with you! hugs and sunshine

coops said...

aw love this donna.the duck is too cute and fabulous sunshine colours :D

x coops xx

Sue said...

I LOVE this card Donna. Adorable image, beautiful colouring and your dotty background looks amazing. Such a beautiful sentiment too.
Hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

Scrummy card Donna, faultless colouring *claps*, great layout and I love the dotty background :)
Jo xx

Debs said...

Totally adorable!!
Debs xx

Linny said...

Love this card Donna, how did you do the background. hugs Linda x

julie said...

this is gorgeous and so cute Donna. JUlie x

daantje said...

What à beautifull card i love the duck hihi.

Gr.
Daantje

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is so adorable Donna, I love the cute duck image and the added buttons and dots. Just stunning.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Your colouring on this is fab Doodles. Such a happy card xx

rosie said...

oh wow Donna. I just LOVE this card. I love the image, the colours and the layout. you always make such stunning professional cards. You give me so many ideas and such inspiration.
i think your work is outstanding x

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! What darling duck!! The added buttons and pearls look smashing with your dotted background sweetie! LOVE IT!! :)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable - I love it so much ♥♥♥

Jocelyn x
Instead of Ironing Blogspot